Company: Pernod Ricard UK
Location: Chiswick, London
What’s your role?
The vision for The Gin Hub at Pernod Ricard is to be the No.1 in Premium + Gin globally. This will be achieved by marketing Pernod Ricard’s Gin portfolio to the highest standards to win the hearts and minds of gin consumers all over the world. Beefeater is the strategic international priority brand in our Portfolio, as a key contributor of the PR Gin success, with already a great development.
As a Brand Marketeer, you will build the brands strategic development and will support the progression of integrated and innovative initiatives for Beefeater gin. This will cover most of the elements of the marketing mix with a particular focus on packaging and last three feet and also the interface with markets to facilitate their access to brand assets.
Your key purpose is to support the Beefeater brand team with the day to day management of the brands as well as either leading or assisting key marketing initiatives and support the markets to implement them.
What can you expect?
Here are just some of the things you can expect to get involved in:
- Assisting the global Beefeater gin brand team in translating brand strategy into execution across the marketing mix, with a specific focus on L3F strategy and packaging projects,
- Supporting the Activation team on specific Beefeater requests from markets on brand material assets, and be the guardian of the content of internal com tools (interface to markets e.g. My Brands asset cloud uploads) and the brand administrator (e.g. samples and POS requests),
- Compiling the brand best practice and market learnings on consumer activation (including KPI tracking),
- Participating in Annual brand planning and integrated business planning for Beefeater
- Any other reasonable additional duties / support that may be required from time to time e.g. company gathering or consumer events
- Building strong working relationships with Agency Suppliers, The Gin Hub Market Activation Team, Brand Ambassadors & Global BM Beefeater.
What’s in it for you?
All marketing projects have to deliver desirability for the consumer, shopper, retailer and brands. This role will enable you to understand key brand, consumer, shopper and customer dynamics in this fast moving industry, and contribute to delivering exceptional plans in this important area. In return we’re looking for a motivated, enthusiastic, ambitious individual with great interpersonal skills.
What do we require?
- Be studying a recognised sandwich undergraduate degree
- Be studying a Business or Marketing related undergraduate degree
- Be on track to achieve 2:1 or above
- Have a minimum of 300 UCAS points over three subjects at A Level (or equivalent)
- Have eligibility to unrestrictedly work and live in the UK for the duration of the placement
- Be available to work for 12 months
Placements will commence in June 2021 for successful candidates, and will be based in our new West London offices in Chiswick.
The question is… Have you got the bottle?
For further details about Pernod Ricard, please visit http://pernod-ricard.com/
All applications will be processed through Discovery, the retained managing consultants. Due to high volumes of applications, only those successful on application will be contacted for interviews.