Company: Pernod Ricard UK
Location: Chiswick, London
What’s your role?
You will be working as part of the North West Europe IT Solutions team to provide a professional, courteous and efficient IT service to our business users.
What can you expect?
Here are just some of the things you can expect to get involved in:
- Providing both first and second line application support to the North West Europe IT solutions team
- Supporting the business to understand data and processes more effectively
- Active involvement in front office software development projects
- Working with multiple teams for maximum exposure to systems, processes and ways of working
- IT Operations tasks including, but not limited to, desktop/laptop, mobile, AV and engineer callouts for both office-based and remote colleagues
What’s in it for you?
We will provide you with a rewarding experience, a chance to learn new skills, and an opportunity to make a real difference every day. You’ll also get the chance to attend some of our fantastic corporate events to fully immerse yourself in our desirable brands. In return we’re looking for a motivated, enthusiastic, ambitious individual with great interpersonal skills.
What do we require?
- Be studying a recognised sandwich undergraduate degree
- Be studying an IT undergraduate degree
- Be on track to achieve 2:1 or above
- Have a minimum of 300 UCAS points over three subjects at A Level (or equivalent)
- Have eligibility to unrestrictedly work and live in the UK for the duration of the placement
- Be available to work for 12 months
- There may be a requirement for you to travel to other European countries
Placements will commence in June 2021 for successful candidates, and will be based in our new West London offices in Chiswick.
The question is… Have you got the bottle?
For further details about Pernod Ricard, please visit http://pernod-ricard.com/
All applications will be processed through Discovery, the retained managing consultants. Due to high volumes of applications, only those successful on application will be contacted for interviews.