Company: Pernod Ricard UK
Location: Chiswick, London
What’s your role?
You will assist the e-Business team in driving PRUK’s market growth ambition with key ecommerce customers through the 3 key pillars of the eBusiness strategy: best in class content, actionable data/insights and measurable, 12-month activation plans for key customers.
You will work as part of a growing eBusiness team, and day-to-day, you will support the team across all aspects of driving profitable growth through Amazon & Ocado online – from sales to content and insights.
What can you expect?
Here are just some of the things you can expect to get involved in:
- Day-to-day support for all aspects of driving Grocer.com and Amazon & Ocado businesses from commercial to content and insight
- Manage Amazon’s CRM platform, Vendor Central – log & respond to case logs to enable smooth business processes for New Product Development, cost changes, items descriptions and image uploads
- Run reports and move data from retailers data platforms to our internal measuring system
- Successfully roll out & evaluate sampling and review campaigns for both Amazon & Ocado
- Source data from various customer platforms to support ‘test and learn’ hypotheses
- Build small scale case studies on the impact of portfolio, media and promotion, and share with them with the team to provide continual evaluation and understanding for marginal gains on subsequent campaigns
- Daily monitoring of our key customers eCommerce sites – track our own and competitor’s activations and catalogue in an orderly manner
- Develop a system for tracking media campaigns that allows budget holders to quickly have sight of spends and sales
- Curate & broadcast a monthly eBusiness team update capturing market activations and commentary
- Innovative and creative mindset to produce online retailer media campaigns and real game changing ideas in a constantly evolving area that is a focus for the wider business
- Use Amazon’s Media and Search platforms to manage the day-to-day running of our brands activity on Amazon
What’s in it for you?
We will provide you with a rewarding experience, a chance to learn new skills, and an opportunity to make a real difference every day. You’ll also get the chance to attend some of our fantastic corporate events to fully immerse yourself in our desirable brands. In return we’re looking for a motivated, enthusiastic, ambitious individual with great interpersonal skills.
By being part of the fast-moving eBusiness team you will gain valuable insight into various commercial, marketing and finance aspects of the business. The eBusiness team’s objectives are to recruit, trade up and drive our portfolio of brands to eBusiness shoppers. Your role is essential to ensuring that all ongoing projects are delivered on time and meet KPIs.
What do we require?
- Be studying a recognised sandwich undergraduate degree
- Be studying a Business, Economics, IT or a numerate related degree with an interest in eCommerce
- Be on track to achieve 2:1 or above
- Have a minimum of 300 UCAS points over three subjects at A Level (or equivalent)
- Have eligibility to unrestrictedly work and live in the UK for the duration of the placement
- Be available to work for 12 months
Placements will commence in June 2021 for successful candidates, and will be based in our new West London offices in Chiswick.
The question is… Have you got the bottle?
For further details about Pernod Ricard, please visit http://pernod-ricard.com/
All applications will be processed through Discovery, the retained managing consultants. Due to high volumes of applications, only those successful on application will be contacted for interviews.