Company: Pernod Ricard, Global Travel Retail
Location: Chiswick, London
What’s your role?
We are seeking an energetic, dynamic, and driven Operations Industrial Placement Student to join our growing team. Our internships offer candidates the opportunity to gain experience in a Global fast-paced environment, invaluable and transferable skills in Operations, and the chance to collaborate with internal teams across our business, giving you a 360 view of how both works, Pernod Ricard and Travel Retail
This is a hands-on role, perfect for a confident, adaptable student who wishes to develop a career in Operations. The candidate hired for this position should expect to take on a high level of responsibility and learn the ins-and-outs of our daily routines and process.
The Operations team is central to all that we do in Pernod Ricard, working closely with many other teams across the business, and it’s essential we get our prestigious wine and spirits brands to our customers in the most efficient manner possible whilst delivering exceptional customer service.
Responsibilities will include:
• Assisting in the development of new strategies, systems and processes that allow the business to become more efficient
• Participating and providing input to meetings and project kick-offs
• Analysing various database and Master Data Management tools
• Collating and coordinating requests for resources across the business (Stock Position, Sales, Marketing and Innovation Insights)
• Support the execution of Innovation Products Globally
• Assisting with inventory management and logistic
• Supporting to plan and manage the inventory levels of our product range
• Reporting on stock, quantity, delivery and price
• Work with customers’ logistics teams to improve stock availability and sales through planning, forecasting, and replenishment.
• Proactively manage forecast changes in conjunction with our commercial team.
• Assisting with general business administration and data management tasks within the team
You will also work quite heavily on quality control
• High energy and a can-do attitude. You thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment and have exceptional multitasking and organisational abilities
What’s in it for you?
You’ll gain fantastic exposure to the full supply chain operation within the business, through to supporting with the Sales and Operation Planning processes with the Supply Chain team. You will also, gain full understanding of our innovation portfolio. You’ll be able to build internal relationships Globally, gain exposure to commercial negotiations, and develop your analytical skills.
What do we require?
- Be studying a recognised sandwich undergraduate degree.
- Be studying a recognised Business, Supply Chain or Logistics degree.
- Be on track to achieve 2:1 or above.
- Have a minimum of 300 UCAS points over three subjects at A Level (or equivalent).
- Have eligibility to unrestrictedly work and live in the UK for the duration of the placement.
- Be available to work for 12 months.
Placements will commence in June/July 2020 for successful candidates, and will be based in our West London offices in Chiswick.
The question is… Have you got the bottle?
For further details about Pernod Ricard, please visit http://pernod-ricard.com/
All applications will be processed through Discovery, the retained managing consultants. Due to high volumes of applications, only those successful on application will be contacted for interviews.
Unfortunately, we are no longer accepting applications for this role.