Company: Pernod Ricard, Global Travel Retail
Location: Chiswick, London
What’s your role?
HR collaborate with the business and key stakeholders to find high-calibre people and help them excel. HR develop Pernod Ricard’s talented employees in every corner of the business, and equip them with the right personal, professional and practical skills to anticipate, and respond to, the challenges that the future will throw at us.
You will join the HR department to deliver an efficient, comprehensive and professional HR generalist service, enabling the company to deliver best practice in all areas of employment. You will be providing all-round support to the HR team to assist with administrative tasks. You will develop key relationships with our Centre of Excellence shared service teams, gaining exposure to People Analytics, Talent Attraction and Talent Development.
What can you expect?
- Running monthly reports such as headcount and vacancies
- Maintaining records within Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) and the HRIS (Workday)
- Assisting with the onboarding of new starters and internal employee movement
- Assisting with the leavers process
- Supporting the HR Business Partners with recruitment, employee relations and the annual performance review process
- Regularly reviewing the Employee Handbook and Policies to ensure they are in line with best practice and employment law updates
- Processing and tracking HR invoices
What’s in it for you?
We will provide you with a rewarding experience, a chance to learn new skills, and an opportunity to make a real difference every day. You’ll also get the chance to attend some of our fantastic corporate events to fully immerse yourself in our desirable brands. In return we’re looking for a motivated, enthusiastic, ambitious individual with great interpersonal skills.
What do we require?
- Be studying a recognised sandwich undergraduate degree
- Be studying a Business Management or HR related undergraduate degree
- Be on track to achieve 2:1 or above
- Have a minimum of 300 UCAS points over three subjects at A Level (or equivalent)
- Have eligibility to unrestrictedly work and live in the UK for the duration of the placement
- Be available to work for 12 months
Placements will commence in June 2021 for successful candidates, and will be based in our new West London offices in Chiswick.
The question is… Have you got the bottle?
For further details about Pernod Ricard, please visit http://pernod-ricard.com/
All applications will be processed through Discovery, the retained managing consultants. Due to high volumes of applications, only those successful on application will be contacted for interviews.
Unfortunately, we are no longer accepting applications for this role.