Company: Pernod Ricard, Global Travel Retail
Location: Chiswick, London
What’s your role?
You will join the Human Resources department to deliver an efficient, comprehensive and professional HR generalist service, enabling the company to deliver best practice in all areas of employment. You will be providing all-round support to the HR team to assist with administrative tasks such as raising contracts for new and existing employees. You will create monthly reports, maintain records within KPI’s and send regular updates to the business regarding new starters, leavers and internal employee movement. You will develop key relationships with the Learning and Development and Facilities teams as well as other additional duties that may be required.
The Human Resources department works in partnership with key stakeholders across each function to deliver comprehensive, efficient and professional HR services throughout all business areas including the management of employee relations, recruitment, learning and development, compensation and benefits, organisational effectiveness and Corporate Social Responsibility. The HR team contributes to the business agenda and supports achievement of corporate objectives through the design and execution of the best business practices in all areas of employment, whilst complying with relevant employment legislation.
What can you expect?
Here are just some of the things you can expect to get involved in:
• Assisting with the recruitment and hiring process – posting job openings, helping with interview scheduling and administration.
• Starters Process – raising employment contracts, on-boarding new employees.
• Leavers Process – assisting with the administration involved.
• Assisting with employee benefits management – issues related to benefits enrolment, troubleshooting employee benefits issues, and the customer service aspect of benefits oversight.
• Provide advice to all employees on company benefits. Assist employees with their Smart Choices profile and troubleshoot any issues.
Learning and Development:
• Providing general administrative and ad hoc clerical duties to support the L&D Team as and where necessary.
• Contributing to the wider HR Team on delivery of key initiatives.
• Managing the scheduling of all training courses: Following the end-to-end process from room booking, trainer availability, delegate invites, course confirmations and printing of materials where necessary.
• Liaising with external organisations for delegate registrations.
• Collating and reporting on training attendance weekly, with monthly report to Executive Committee.
• Using Training Evaluation software to capture and analyse data to monitor the impact of delivered training and to demonstrate ROI.
• Processing invoices and tracking and monitoring training spend.
• Supporting the trainers with production of training materials.
• Challenge administrative processes as appropriate in order to implement more effective ways of working.
• Working proactively with other team members.
• Prioritising activities for the best interest of the team when working on joint projects.
• Work with team to identify priority tasks and support them in achieving deadlines.
• Handling employee requests and deliver quality solutions if able to, or escalating the request to other members of the team.
• Being a point of contact for the business and field any ad-hoc enquiries and refer them to the expert within the HR team.
• Openly share new ideas and information with other team members.
What’s in it for you?
We will provide you with a rewarding experience, a chance to learn new skills, and an opportunity to make a real difference every day. You’ll also get the chance to attend some of our fantastic corporate events to fully immerse yourself in our desirable brands. In return we’re looking for a motivated, enthusiastic, ambitious individual with great interpersonal skills.
What do we require?
• Be studying a recognised HR or business-related undergraduate degree.
• Be on track to achieve 2:1 or above.
• Have a minimum of 300 UCAS points over three subjects at A Level (or equivalent).
• Have eligibility to unrestrictedly work and live in the UK for the duration of the placement.
• Be available to work for 12 months.
Placements will commence in June/July 2020 for successful candidates, and will be based in our West London offices in Chiswick.
The question is… Have you got the bottle?
For further details about Pernod Ricard, please visit http://pernod-ricard.com/
All applications will be processed through Discovery, the retained managing consultants. Due to high volumes of applications, only those successful on application will be contacted for interviews.