Company: Pernod Ricard UK
Location: Chiswick, London
What’s your role?
To assist the finance team in providing support to the business covering financial reporting, financial planning, analytical support and financial control.
What can you expect?
Here are just some of the things you can expect to get involved in:
- Producing financial reports to help understand business performance
- Supporting key finance processes, for example forecasting, budgeting and financial year end
- Analytical project work including analysing certain lines of the P&L to identify actionable recommendations
- Communicating daily sales figures back to the business
- Maintaining qualitative processes and implementation
What’s in it for you?
Finance is at the heart of any business and this placement will provide an insight into how a finance department operates and its wider role in an organisation. You’ll build strong skills in excel and financial systems, and will play an important part in helping to deliver the finance agenda for the year. You’ll also get the chance to attend some of our fantastic corporate events to fully immerse yourself in our desirable brands. In return we’re looking for a motivated, enthusiastic, ambitious individual with great interpersonal skills.
What do we require?
- Be studying a recognised sandwich undergraduate degree
- Be studying a Finance undergraduate degree, or a Business Management undergraduate degree with a strong interest in Finance
- Be on track to achieve 2:1 or above
- Have a minimum of 300 UCAS points over three subjects at A Level (or equivalent)
- Have eligibility to unrestrictedly work and live in the UK for the duration of the placement
- Be available to work for 13 months (to cover the start and end of our financial year, a key time for the Finance team!)
Placements will commence in June/July 2020 for successful candidates, and will be based in our West London offices in Chiswick.
The question is… Have you got the bottle?
For further Details about Pernod Ricard, please visit http://pernod-ricard.com/
All applications will be processed through Discovery, the retained managing consultants. Due to high volumes of applications, only those successful on application will be contacted for interviews.