Company: Pernod Ricard UK
Location: Chiswick, London
What’s your role?
You will assist the e-Business team in driving PRUK’s double market growth ambition with key ecommerce customers through the 3 key pillars of the eBusiness strategy: best in class content, actionable data/insights and measurable, 12-month activation plans for key customers.
You will work as part of a growing eBusiness team, and report in to the Pure Play Customer Account Manager. Day-to-day, you will support the team across all aspects of driving profitable growth through Amazon & Ocado online – from sales to content and insights.
Alongside the day-to-day support functions for the eBusiness team, you should also be proactive and willing to take ownership of projects beyond the basics. Our culture is entrepreneurial and we are proud to have some of the most loved spirits brands in the world, so we are looking for an individual who is equally enthusiastic about how PRUK can accelerate its performance in the ecommerce channel.
Finally, by being part of the fast-moving eCommerce team you will gain valuable insight into various commercial, marketing and finance aspects of the business. The eBusiness team’s objectives are to recruit, trade up and drive our portfolio of brands to eCommerce shoppers. Your role is essential to ensuring that all ongoing projects are delivered on time and meet KPIs.
What can you expect?
Here are just some of the things you can expect to get involved in:
- Day-to-day support for all aspects of driving Grocer.coms and Amazon & Ocado businesses from commercial to content and insight
- Manage Amazon’s CRM platform, Vendor Central – log & respond to case logs to enable smooth business processes for New Product Development, cost changes, items descriptions and image uploads
- Run reports and move data from retailers data platforms to our internal measuring system
- Successfully roll out & evaluate sampling and review campaigns for both Amazon & Ocado
- Source data from various customer platforms to support ‘test and learn’ hypotheses
- Build small scale case studies on the impact of portfolio, media and promotion, and share with them with the team to provide continual evaluation and understanding for marginal gains on subsequent campaigns
- Daily monitoring of our key customers eCommerce sites – track our own and competitor’s activations and catalogue in an orderly manner
- Develop a system for tracking media campaigns that allows budget holders to quickly have sight of spends and sales
- Use Amazon’s Media and Search platforms to manage the day-to-day running of our brands activity on Amazon
- Curate & broadcast a monthly eBusiness team update capturing market activations and commentary
- Innovative and creative mindset to produce online retailer media campaigns and real game changing ideas in a constantly evolving area that is a focus for the wider business
- Customers: to implement agreed marketing activity
- Brand teams: to contribute towards brand development and translate brand plans into channel activity
- Sales/Commercial teams: to communicate and reinforce brand plans, negotiate activity and gather customer intelligence
- Finance team: for budgets and spend reviews
- Key agencies: to effectively manage projects
- Category Management team: to review product data and buyer trends
What’s in it for you?
We will provide you with a rewarding experience, a chance to learn new skills, and an opportunity to make a real difference every day. You’ll also get the chance to attend some of our fantastic corporate events to fully immerse yourself in our desirable brands. In return we’re looking for a motivated, enthusiastic, ambitious individual with great interpersonal skills.
What do we require?
- Be studying a recognised sandwich undergraduate degree
- Be studying a Business, Economics, I.T or a numerate-related degree
- Be on track to achieve 2:1 or above
- Have a minimum of 300 UCAS points over three subjects at A Level (or equivalent)
- Have eligibility to unrestrictedly work and live in the UK for the duration of the placement
- Be available to work for 12 months
We look for candidates who:
- Have an interest in business and ecommerce
- Have excellent communication skills
- Are energised and ambitious
- Have an entrepreneurial mind-set
- Will have strong numerical skills and demonstrable analytical thinking
- Have a high learning agility
- Are proactive and have the ability to work as part of a team
- Have a high attention to detail
Placements will commence in June/July 2020 for successful candidates, and will be based in our West London offices in Chiswick.
The question is… Have you got the bottle?
For further details about Pernod Ricard, please visit http://pernod-ricard.com/
All applications will be processed through Discovery, the retained managing consultants. Due to high volumes of applications, only those successful on application will be contacted for interviews.