Company: Pernod Ricard, Global Travel Retail
Location: Chiswick, London
What’s your role?
As a Digital Marketing Intern, you will be required to support the Digital Team in the day-to-day running of Global Travel Retail digital platforms. You will help to execute content and eCRM strategies to support our business objectives.
This is a great opportunity to gain experience in a fast paced, exciting industry and contribute to digital marketing strategies.
- To support the maintenance of Global Travel Retail digital platforms
- To review the performance of e-commerce platforms and make recommendations for their enhancement
What can you expect?
Here are just some of the things you can expect to get involved in:
- Assist in the day-to-day running of Global Travel Retail ecommerce platform(s):
– Sourcing and collating assets
– Managing and uploading content (new products, articles, videos, images etc.) to the website(s)
– Ensuring brands and products information on the website is up-to-date and accurate
– Liaising with designers, agencies and internal brand teams to produce suitable assets for the campaigns
- Assisting in budget reconciliation for web development and content creation
- Execute email campaigns and content strategies
- Supporting the development of apps and reviewing their performance
- Manage ad-hoc, exciting tactical projects across Digital and Content
- Assist with varied mini-projects including consumer journey planning and review and running mini test and learn programmes
- Produce presentations and updates for internal and external stakeholders
- To continuously review the performance of the ecommerce website(s) through Google Analytics & Hotjar; report on findings and produce recommendations
- Pro-actively suggest ways to improve consumer journeys on the website
- Produce monthly scorecard report
- Assist with varied ad-hoc projects including monitoring competition activity and wider industry trends
What’s in it for you?
At Pernod Ricard, we are ambitious about how we use digital to engage with our consumers and partners. We have invested in a number of new exciting digital platforms to foster relationships with our business and portfolio of world class wine, spirit and champagne brands. You will get the opportunity to work with these world class brands and have a significant contribution to the way the products are marketed.
What do we require?
- Be studying a recognised sandwich undergraduate degree
- Be studying a Marketing, Business or Management related degree
- Have a minimum of 300 UCAS points over three subjects at A Level (or equivalent)
- Have an understanding of marketing analytics and be familiar with tools such as Google Analytics and Hotjar
- Have an understanding of eCRM platforms (e.g. Salesforce)
- Be familiar with HTML
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and business mind set
- Be resourceful with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Be inquisitive and have a desire to learn new things
- Be attentive to detail
- Be digitally savvy and have a passion for digital marketing/e-commerce
- Have eligibility to unrestrictedly work and live in the UK for the duration of the placement
- Be available to work for 12 months
Placements will commence in June/July 2020 for successful candidates, and will be based in our West London offices in Chiswick.
The question is… Have you got the bottle?
For further details about Pernod Ricard, please visit http://pernod-ricard.com/
All applications will be processed through Discovery, the retained managing consultants. Due to high volumes of applications, only those successful on application will be contacted for interviews.