Company: Pernod Ricard UK
Location: Chiswick, London
What’s your role?
Working in the Customer Marketing team, you will provide support within the Customer Marketing Off Trade team, working on both brand and customer activation projects. The Customer Marketeer is a key member of the channel team, contributing to all aspects of channel strategy. They negotiate Customer Marketing activity with customers and facilitate the flow of information between both sales and marketing to ensure brand and commercial objectives are achieved.
What can you expect?
Here are just some of the things you can expect to get involved in:
- Developing channel & customer activity based on shopper & category insights
- Managing projects and channel marketing initiatives
- Working closely with key retailers to see how brands can be more visible in store
- Tailoring promotions, marketing and activations to the retailer’s customer-base
- Creating internal and external sell-in decks and presentations
- Activity proposals & evaluations
- Assisting the management of the customer marketing promotional calendars
- Assisting the management of the customer marketing spend vs. budget
What’s in it for you?
All customer marketing projects have to deliver desirability for the shopper, retailer and brands. This role will enable you to understand key brand, shopper and customer dynamics in this fast moving industry, and contribute to delivering exceptional plans in this important area. In return we’re looking for a motivated, enthusiastic, ambitious individual with great interpersonal skills.
What do we require?
- Be studying/ have studied a recognised sandwich undergraduate degree
- Be studying/ have studied a recognised Business or Marketing related undergraduate degree
- Be on track to achieve/ have achieved 2:1 or above
- Have a minimum of 300 UCAS points over three subjects at A Level (or equivalent)
- Have eligibility to unrestrictedly work and live in the UK for the duration of the placement
- Be available to work for 12 months
Placements will commence in June/July 2020 for successful candidates, and will be based in our West London offices in Chiswick.
The question is… Have you got the bottle?
For further details about Pernod Ricard, please visit http://pernod-ricard.com/
All applications will be processed through Discovery, the retained managing consultants. Due to high volumes of applications, only those successful on application will be contacted for interviews.