Company: Pernod Ricard UK
Location: Chiswick, London
What’s your role?
To assist the Category Development team in providing insights to support the delivery of commercial and marketing team objectives, to enhance the development of our key brands, and to enable better informed business decision making.
What can you expect?
Here are just some of the things you can expect to get involved in:
- To assist with the creation and development of market and category reports for the internal commercial and marketing teams, including senior management
- Provide analysis and commentary for directors
- Interpreting data and spotting trends within the market
- Assisting the category team in the development of customer facing projects and presentations
- Working with the category team to deliver the key commercial strategies in our On and Off Trade customers
What’s in it for you?
You will gain first-hand experience working with internal stakeholders and gain valuable exposure to external customers in a department central to the business. You’ll also get the chance to attend some of our fantastic corporate events to fully immerse yourself in our desirable brands. In return we’re looking for a motivated, enthusiastic, ambitious individual with great interpersonal skills.
What do we require?
- Be studying a recognised sandwich undergraduate degree
- Be studying a Business Management undergraduate degree, ideally incorporating analytical and statistical modules
- Be on track to achieve 2:1 or above
- Have a minimum of 300 UCAS points over three subjects at A Level (or equivalent)
- Have eligibility to unrestrictedly work and live in the UK for the duration of the placement
- Be available to work for 12 months
Placements will commence in June/July 2020 for successful candidates, and will be based in our West London offices in Chiswick.
The question is… Have you got the bottle?
For further details about Pernod Ricard, please visit http://pernod-ricard.com/
All applications will be processed through Discovery, the retained managing consultants. Due to high volumes of applications, only those successful on application will be contacted for interviews.
Unfortunately, we are no longer accepting applications for this role.